Monday, February 8, 2010

Love, love, love.

Valentine's Day is coming up, but I don't think this annual Love Holiday is just for lovers, do you?  Who says you need Big Diamonds? (Okay, let me think about that a little more.)  What I really think is that VDay is a cute little holiday that's meant to show affection to any of the people we love with Little Love Trinkets, like the little treasures and trinkets at oo la la!  Since my weakness is sweets, I ordered these amazing Raspberry truffles that will knock. your. socks. off.  They should arrive at the store by Thursday, as they're being shipped in from Washington state.  There are also rose petals for the romantics, red barrettes for the girls, and a number of other cutesy red items for the loves of your life, including yourself.  Feel free to come on by and see what's what.  
Love you like crazy,
Tracey, Your Oakland Shop Girl  

No comments: