Thursday, September 9, 2010

Home Again, Home Again, Diggity Dig!







I’ve been flitting around California and other parts of the US like a little bumble bee since July 25th and I’m pleased to say that I am flitting no more. Well, not right this minute anyway. I was in Las Vegas for MAGIC and I can’t wait for the orders to start coming in (see American Airlines Black Atlas site for my travel story). I just got back from a houseboat mini-camp experience at Lake Shasta with 10 girls over Labor Day Weekend and had a blast! (See http://www.Facebook.com/OBGAdventureCamps for photos.) During the rest of September, the store will be open Monday through Friday from Noon to 6pm and I will only be closed for one day on Friday, September 24. In October, I’m in Miami for a long weekend. But right now, it feels good to be still.

I’m tying up loose ends for oo la la!’s Shopping Trip to Paris (which of course isn't just a shopping trip) this November and I’m happy to announce that I’ll be the doing the trip every November from now on. This year, two of my customers – Wanda and Tracy – are going to experience Paris the oo la la! way. =) In fact, I’m firming up the Marais apartment now and will be booking airfare this week. If you were interested in making the trip but were unable to, I’ll be doing my regular blog and Facebook reporting once I get there (just like last time) so we can still experience Paris together technologically (smiling). And if you're still interested, you are certainly welcome.  Just don’t forget that oo la la!’s very own Paris Fashion Week will start on Tuesday, November 30. I can’t wait!

Yesterday, I got a shipment in of these really cute sandals. You can swap out the middle part and have an entirely different shoe. Kuh-yute! Great for vacations, cruises, beaches, hanging out. I wear a 9.5 and I fit a 10 (they don't come in half sizes, but do go up to a Size 11).  Come and get 'em!  (I don't think they'll last.)

I look forward to seeing you!

Bye for now....

Tracey, Your Oakland Shop Girl

No comments: