Friday, January 8, 2010

Ready for the Next Level?


Oakland Magazine:  "Next Level ...one of the 10 workouts worth falling for..."
I started working out this week and everything hurts.  Ouch.  But I brought it on myself, so I'm not complaining...owie...much.  To be honest, I love my work out at Next Level Fitness and the results I am certain I will see within the next few months.  After several attempts to find the best trainer for my needs, I found Abu at Next Level and I am tickled pink. The classes are semi-private; typically with only 3-5 people at a time and my personal training sessions make me feel great (after I'm finished).  In the past, my most successful fitness routine has been with a circuit training program and that's exactly what you get at Next Level's classes.  I'm definitely hooked.  If you need a place to work out, check out Next Level...and don't be surprised if you see me in fitness gear at the store from now on.  It's just me...ouch...trying to stay in shape.

No comments: