Friday, January 29, 2010

Shoes Glorious Shoes

Ooooo.  I love shoes, don't you?  And like a few of my girlfriends in particular (you know who you are...laughing), I would be embarrassed to tell you how many pairs of shoes I actually own:  Flats, high heels, boots, sneakers, sandals, flip flops, yada yada yada.  I've got some really cute ones in spilling out of my closet, but I have no problem admitting that I usually wear the same 2 or 3 pair on a weekly basis.  Right now, sneakers are what I wear more than anything else, but that's because I've just recently turned into a gym rat.  Otherwise, I wear flats most of the time and save my bad a** shoes for when I go out on a date with my husband or when I'm out with girlfriends.  On Tuesday, I'm going to The Shoe Show in Las Vegas (just for the day) to start my search for the bestest cutest most wonderfulest shoes with heels that are 2.5 inches and under and I'm super excited!  Can you imagine looking at rows and rows (and rows!) of shoes in a place 1000 times bigger than the biggest DSW shoe store?!?!?  I'm afraid I won't be able to stand it.  But I'm going anyway.  LOL.  See you when I get back!

No comments: