Monday, April 19, 2010

Earth Appreciation Sale

So this coming Thursday is Earth Day and this week is Earth Week, which are designed to inspire awareness and appreciation for the Earth's environment.  Frankly, and like most of you, I think Earth Day is and should be every day, but since I've just returned from one of the most beautiful environments on earth teaching adolescent girls about the beauty of nature, I thought it would be appropriate to have oo la la!'s very own 20% Off Earth Appreciation Sale for the rest of the month of April to honor the world we live in!  Likewise (and FYI only), the Children & Nature Network has designated April as Children & Nature Awareness Month which is right in line with President Obama's White House Conference on America's Great Outdoors that took place this past Friday, which is right in line with one of my own interests.  So if you need a little pick me up for yourself or a gift for a friend, or if you just want to say Happy Earth Day, come on in!  ;-)
P.S. The World Peace necklace I have in the store makes a great gift!

No comments: