Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Baby It's Cold Outside!


It's is fa-reezing in the Bay Area!  I talked to my mom last night and she said it's cold and rainy in Los Angeles as well (!).  They're even reporting "epic 40-50 foot waves" in Hawaii!  Brrrrrr, said the Shop Girl as she sits at the computer typing wearing fingerless gloves, a knit cap, and two layers of cozy under her robe.  I guess it is December after all, but this is California and I will admit that I am somewhat spoiled.  So when, it's cold, I'm fussy.  Spoiled or not though, I've learned how to layer since I moved here from LA 10 years ago and I've got some (cute) stuff at the store for the cold, whether it is for you or for a holiday gift.  So if you need a cozy (and cute) scarf, leather or fleece (cute) gloves, a (cute) umbrella, or anything else that will keep you from turning into a (cute) popsicle this season, come on by.  I've got the heater on.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Leave it to you to find the right video to fit the message. Cute!
JudyC