Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Feel-A-Vision Anyone?


Sometimes a picture is a dead-on ringer for a garment and sometimes the picture is just so-so.  Does this photo look like this jacket has that sueded look? Because it does. I think the above photo is a poor poor representation in comparison to what it looks like in person.  In contrast, some of my other photos are Dead On.  I wish Feel-A-Vision existed already (because you know one day when we're long gone from this earth, something like that will probably exist, right?).  You know what I mean; where you can actually feel a garment through the computer screen or through the television set so you can get a genuine sense of the quality of piece, the weight of the piece, etc.  Does that sound insane?
Anyway, if this Hot Little Number doesn't sell out before you get a chance to see it next week (by the 16th, I'm thinking), check it out...and you'll see what I mean.

No comments: