Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Back Seat Sale!

Everything I usually do (including caring for the store, eating, sleeping, etc.) has taken a back seat to a very important project I'm about to implement and I'm feeling (mildly) guilty about it.  As a result, I'm having a Back Seat Sale through March 30, leading right up to Easter.  Whether it's new merchandise or marked down merchandise, everything thing in the store will be on sale as follows:
March 3-5: Everything is 15% off the lowest marked price.
Week of March 8:  Everything is 12% off the lowest marked price.
March 15 - March 27:  Everything is 10% off the lowest marked price.
March 29 and 30:  Everything is 20% off the lowest marked price.
See?  This is what you get when I feel mildly guilty.  Imagine what you might get if I were feeling really bad!  =)  P.S.  Does not include layaways.

No comments: