Sunday, September 20, 2009

Trip to France (#1)

My husband and I are on our way to the airport in a few hours and I got this brilliant/silly idea (you can decide) to stay in touch with my customers (who I will miss) while we're away. (Awwww.)
Here are a few random facts:
We're staying overnight in NYC because I hate long flights.
I have packed one suitcase for almost 4 weeks and it is still under 50 pounds (I think).
My cat seems to sense that we're going to be gone. I wish he could morph into a person and go with us. I bet he would be really handsome.
We're staying in an apartment in Paris and not a hotel.
I'm taking my laptop. Can't leave home without it.
The exchange rate is freaking me out and I wonder how much I'll actually be able to buy for the store that has good value. Paris is always painfully expensive.
I'm looking forward to seeing my husband's family again. They don't speak English and when there's a French word I don't know, I just pantomime.
BONUS: I will be in Paris during Fashion Week and I didn't know that when I booked the trip.
It's nice to have someone (Courtney) to take care of everything while I'm away. (It only took 2 years.)
I won't take it personally if you unsubscribe from this list. =)
A bientôt!
Your local shop girl,
Tracey

No comments: