Monday, September 21, 2009

Trip to France (#2)

My luggage weighed 53.4 pounds, so I took out a pair of boots (2.4 pounds!) and my toiletries and threw them in my husband's suitcase. Problem solved. Those 3.4 pounds would have cost me $50 otherwise. Sheesh.
I've always liked flying JetBlue. More legroom & your own personal tv. TV makes the flight go faster.
Turbulence is no fun.
I don't know what the smell is, but it's stinky outside (I'm at a hotel near JFK).
Because of cutbacks, there is no room service. You have to call down your order and then go downstairs, get your order, and then bring it up on a tray if you want to eat in your room.

My husband left our entire travel folder at home. Good thing everything is on the computer.
We're flying to Iceland and then to Paris on Iceland Air. I want a baseball cap (we get one for my husband everytime we go somewhere) that says Iceland on it.
Thank you for your emails (you know who you are). There are some really nice people in this world. =)
I miss Miles already (my cat).
A bientôt!
Your local shop girl,
Tracey

No comments: