Saturday, September 26, 2009

Trip to France (#4)

Not too much to report really.
I'm not the picture taking type, but my cousin Ivy asked me to take some pictures, so I did and I posted them on my Facebook page. (Now that I've started this blog, there are pictures here as well.)
Today is the first day that I really feel normal and rested. The jet lag is finally gone.
We walked around our neighborhood tonight and since it's Saturday night, lots of people were out and about. I saw a bunch of boutiques that remind me of my store and of course, I saw tons of cute stuff. While walking around, we happened upon a wholesale neighborhood that I knew nothing about; so I'll go back on Monday morning since it's within walking distance. I'm also going shopping at Galeries Lafayette on Monday (for myself) because they're closed on Sundays. It's a huge store complex with lots of wonderful stuff; I'm convinced you would love it! I had moules et frites (mussels & fries) for dinner. There's a French place in San Francisco that my husband and I go to and get the same thing; but, of course, this was WAY better. Last night, my husband cooked us dinner and burned his fingers in the process. He's okay though. I like eating in; particularly if I don't have to cook. LOL. I'm sure I'll have more to report after a full day on Monday.
Until then...
A bientôt!
Your local shop girl,
Tracey

No comments: