Sunday, November 22, 2009

I'm Baaaaaccccckkkkk!



Frantically waving hello to everyone!  I'm back on the mainland; back to reality and it isn't so bad at all!
I spent the day yesterday putting out all of the little trinkets I got from Hawaii (handmade natural soap and 100% pure kukui oil) and from LA (jewelry, belts, scarves, leather handbags, etc.).  You know, it's really just as much fun for me as it is for you!  I went to bed (and woke up) thinking about the new cute stuff.  (Is that weird?)
Ooooo, and I can't wait to see My Best(est) Friend (the UPS guy) this week.  It always feels like Christmas when he shows up because I don't remember what I ordered earlier in the year until it arrives.  Lots of other goodies will continue to roll in and I can't wait!  (Dancing around in circles.)
As you might know, I started this blog at the urging of my mom because I was sending out all of those silly little emails to all of you while James and I were in France.  And although I promise to keep you abreast of any highlights while I'm out shopping, I managed to snag a little gig as an International Travel Writer on a news blog, so I will reserve my travel rants for that space.  It doesn't make sense for me to write about my first ever dolpin encounter (OMG, it was fab!) while I was in Hawaii on a blog dedicated to fashion unless the dolphin was wearing a really cute skirt or knockout pair of earrings, right?
I also want to thank you for shopping at oo la la!  I know you have other places where you shop (what?!) and I simply appreciate the fact that I'm on your list.  Small businesses like mine rely on the local community to keep us strong, and I appreciate you very much.  See ya soooooon!  Smoooooches.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Ms. International Travel Writer, Just so you know, I check every day to see what you write about your travels and also what's new at Oo la la. Thanks for continuing the Oo la la Blog. Congratulations on your new travel Blog! By the way, I use Kukui oil and it's great for my hands and feet, and I find the oatmeal bar soap very gentle for my sensitive face. Glad you're keeping this Blog alive! JudyC