Thursday, October 15, 2009

Bright Eyed & Bushy Tailed


OMG.  It's 5am and I am awake.  Bright eyed and bushy tailed; eyes wiiiide open; mind going a mile a minute thinking about all of the things I need to get accomplished.  But it's 5am and if you know anything about me at all, you know that I don't wake up when it's dark outside.  Not unless I have a flight to catch.
Obviously, my body is still trying to readjust to the time difference.  My mind is too.  I dropped by the store yesterday intent to redecorate everything so that I had a "Parisian Halloween" themed store, but all I managed to do was read my mail and open a few boxes.  Even the guys at the tattoo shop next door gave me a luke warm reception.  Jeez.
On Monday, I even spoke to my trainer (I have to lose some weight) to get started again and he said "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow morning...since you're awake and all."  Yeah right.  (Giggling.)  My body would never forgive me for working out this first week back.  I'll start on Tuesday morning.
So it looks like I need to get over myself and snap out of the "IwishIwerestillinParis" blues.  I love my store; I love my customers; and I love seeing someone walk out of my store with a reasonably priced really cute outfit that very few people will have.
Might as well get this party started...since I'm up and all.

No comments: