Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Put a Lid on It!!!


Oooo chee wah wah!  I love a cute hat.  My only issue is that I have a big head ... no ... a big brain ... so I can't usually wear a hat off the rack.  Oh well schmell; sounds like a personal problem, doesn't it?  Anyway, I just got in some cute fall hats (including the cocktail hat above) just in time for this blustery weather.  I got so excited about the shipment I received that I ordered some more (from another company).  I know, I know.  I need to relax.
I also ordered some bee-yoot-ee-ful gloves this past February when I went to MAGIC.  In fact, I got a call from the glove vendor today asking me for my credit card number so that they could ship.  Looks like I'll have to wait until Friday because I need to pay my quarterly (State) taxes first.  Sigh.  When will the government realize that fashion is far more important than some crummy old taxes?!?!?  Jeez.

No comments: