Thursday, October 22, 2009

Coming Soon to a Shop Near You...


One of my favorite customers - Kim - was in the store today (uh, for the 3rd day in a row) when I was still high as a kite from placing a few orders.  I whipped out my catalog and with a devilish grin, I showed her what I saw at MAGIC in July and what would soon be coming into the store.  She rolled her eyes at me and said "Ooooo. I hate you."  LOL.  I hear that alot.  Anyway, the jacket above (OMG, it's cute) will arrive within the next 10 days. It is super duper crazy cute (and up to size 18!).  Wow.  I love it.  Kim does too.  LOL.
I also ordered some fun umbrellas.  With a pop of a button, they go up.  And with another pop of a button, they collapse.  Pretty sturdy too.  The one with the daisy is my favorite.  No, the one with the pansies.  No, the one with the Eiffel Tower.  Yeah, whatever.  They're all cute (and they make unique gifts too).  And remember those plastic see-through throw-back umbrellas that actually cover you like a mushroom or a dome?  I ordered a few of those too.  And they have goldfish on them.  What a crack up.
I also ordered some cute caps, cigarette pants (in opaque and shiny), a cobalt blue kimono style dress/tunic, a black dress/tunic with bell sleeves and leather-like trim....and let's see...what else?  Oh! And some of the Halloween stuff is in already too.  Cat glasses, cat hats, witches hat, pirate hat, angel wings (in black and white)...blah blah blah.  If you get a minute, come on down.  I'm having a ball.

No comments: